Samstag, 9. November 2013

For everybody :)

Welcome to this blog!

We are a young family from northern Germany. We're really connected to the Baltic Sea. Since ten months, we are living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The closest sea is 500km away, but we are living in a sea of desert around us.

When you are reading this post, you maybe met us somewhere in the world and spent some time with us.
You might be a friend we met through school, travels, baby and toddler groups or our life in the desert. This blog is for you! Keep in touch!
All the mommys out there, interested in living abroad with a 3 year old girl, I'll keep you posted. Maybe I might even need some advice :) This blog is for you!
Those who love to sew, this blog is for you as well. I am sewing for one year now, I am a total fabric addict and I love love love to sew almost anything but mostly for my daughter.
All the expats around the world that are interested in living in the desert or maybe live here themselves. This blog is for you!
Those who love the sea as much as we do. This blog is for you!
You reached the end of the post and weren't mentionned above? Well, this blog is for you, too! It is for everyone interested in our life.

I would be glad if I could connect with you, the readers, to be able to write about the things that interest you about our life. Cause this blog is for me as well :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Und nun seid Ihr dran ;)
Now it's your turn :)