Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014

Pictures of my hobby

Dear Readers,

some of you are following my site on facebook, there is not a lot going on but at least a bit more than here :) On the facebook page I am showing you what I am doing in my sewing corner in Riyadh.
I now added a tab for the blog readers, too, where you can see the things I made in a colourful variety.
Actually, I am always suprised how many things I have sewn already, I am so happy to have found this hobby. Being creative and sewing beautiful clothes from colourful fabrics is just full of joy for me. I made some unique presents for relatives and friends and I just can't stop sewing and shopping fabrics, so much that I don't have time left to post some things here :)
But as I am having the Riyadh summer break right now my machines are far away.. so your chance to read some more in the future, hopefully ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Und nun seid Ihr dran ;)
Now it's your turn :)